Google

Saturday, February 16, 2008

Katrina and Salman’s London Dreams


If sources are to be believed Vipul Shah’s favorite actor Akshay Kumar will not be part of his next. Vipul is keen to cash on the most talked about Bollywood couple Salman Khan and Katrina Kaif for his London Dreams.

Now the filmmaker has decided to produce and direct Raj Kumar Santoshi’s shelved film London Dreams. He has decided to cast his favourite actress Katrina as his lead heroine. And Katrina who has already worked with Vipul Shah in Humko Deewana Kar Gaye and Namastey London also shares a good rapport with the director. Interestingly Akshay who works with Vipul in his each and every film, will not be part of this film.

According to our source, Bobby Deol has also been signed in London Dreams . He will be seen as Salman’s friend who was supposed to have been played by Ajay Devgan in Raj Kumar Santoshi’s film. Vipul Shah who doesn’t want to reveal the star cast of his film, however did not deny Salman Katrina’s pairing. “Right now only the draft is ready. By next week I'll be done with my casting. It will be directed by me and I have a few actors in mind but as of now, I have not approached anyone. I'll be in a position to reveal my cast only a week from now.”

There has been an issue about the script, prior to all these developments. According to Raj Kumar Santoshi who had the rights with him, Vipul needs to take permission from him before the film actually goes on to the floors. We quizzed Vipul regarding this and he replied “There has been a lot of speculation about the film London Dreams. The original draft of the film was written by Rajkumar Santoshi, but I have my own personal take on the subject and so I have re-written the script.”
(Courtesy-Indiatimes)

No comments: